The apartment consists of 115 m2 and 56.88 m2 of terrace. On the lower floor there is a spacious living area with dining area and kitchen, terrace, hallway with built-in wardrobes, bathroom with shower and one bedroom, currently used as an office. On the upper floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with bath.
The apartment was renovated in 2016 and furnished with materials of the highest standard:
– Replaced windows – Rehau Geneo triple glazed window profiles with 6mm outer glass for improved sound insulation.
– Electrically operated external blinds
– Replaced internal doors with magnetic silent locks and additional sound insulation
– K-Haus burglar-resistant doors with the highest security level installed
– Replacement of mechanical and electrical installations
– Additional loft insulation
– 3 Daikin air-conditioners
– Double water filter
– 3 layer oak parquet
– Custom made internal stairs
– Both bathrooms are renovated
The terrace has been completely renovated. Water and electrical installations were installed as a preparation for the sauna or jacuzzi. 22 m2 of the terrace are covered with a roof. The size of the terrace allows space for large parties, for children’s outdoor recreation, the installation of a small swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Currently, kiwis and Mediterranean plants grow on the terrace.
In the basement of the apartment building there is a larger cellar with built-in shelving. The apartment has 3 parking spaces.
The location is in the proximity to the ring road and therefore quick access to all parts of Ljubljana, proximity to the centre of Ljubljana (10 minutes by car) and proximity to nature (walking trails along the Sava River with numerous recreational areas, Stožice Hippodrome). In the immediate vicinity there is the Danile Kumar International Primary School and the Montessori Primary School. Shops are 500 meters away.
Inside the residential complex there is a post office, a beauty salon, a private physiotherapy and a spacious fitness center. The location of the apartment ensures a high standard of living.
As a condition of purchase, the seller points out that the buyer must reimburse the seller a part of the property sale costs in the amount of 2% of the property purchase price + VAT