Soca Area – Restored cottage on the Idrijca river
€1263 per week
€1263 per week
(FOR THE MONTHS OF JUNE – AUGUST, SATURDAY CHECKIN ONLY, ALL OTHER MONTHS ANYDAY CHECKIN.)
This is a just renovated and restored cottage on the banks of the beautiful River Idrijca in the village of Slap ob Idrijci.
With three bedrooms sleeping 6. One fantastic main bedroom with high ceilings, another good sized room and a further room on the top floor with two singles.
Country style kitchen and living area with direct views onto the river below and hills opposite.
Terrace area and garden for summer nights.
Situated in the centre of the village with shop and restaurant.
Wonderful cosy living room with fireplace and dining area, direct access to the terrace.
Main bedroom has four poster bed and fireplace in the room, french doors open to the river views.
Second bedroom has Queen size bed and views to the river too with french doors.
Third bedroom has two singles, with low ceilings so maybe best for Children.
Two bathrooms, one on ground floor with bath and shower and one of first floor with large shower.
Beautiful fully equipped kitchen also with river views.
Outside terrace with dining table and chairs and BBQ area.
You can drive to the house and unload but parking is in the local shop car park about 20 metres away.
Cancellation policy: Full refund 5 days prior to arrival
Holiday rental details
- No. of bedrooms: 3
- No. of beds: 2 x Queen size. 1 with 2 singles.
- No. of bathrooms: 2 full bathrooms
- Dining area: For 6 people
- Kitchen appliances: Oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, refrigerator, freezer......
- Garden / terraces/ outside spaces: Yes with BBQ
- Towels provided: Yes
- TV / cable / internet: Wifi, TV, cable TV, Stereo
- Pets allowed: Considered
- Smoking permitted: No
- Accessibility for elderly/disabled: No
- Parking: 20 metres away car park.
- Energy level Not defined