Maribor area- A property in a sunny and quiet location, suitable for various purposes
The property total area is 8.7 hectares, and is located in a peaceful and sunny location that offers a lot of privacy in unspoilt nature. The highway connection is only 5 km away from the location, which means that the property is in a very good logisticals position.
There are 4 buildings on the property:
1. Residential building with the possibility of conversion into a business-residential building with two separate entrances, consisting of:
– CELLAR paved with antique brick. There are two separate areas. One is planned for various events and social gatherings and other is a wine cellar.
There is also spring with its own water source there, for which chemical and biological analysis have been carried out, which showed that the water is drinkable and even contains healing properties.
– MEZZANINE FLOOR in which there is a renovated bathroom with a toilet and a shower for the guests
– GROUND FLOOR in which there is an atrium, which is paved with antique ceramics, the walls are made of lime plaster and limestone.
From the atrium we enter the living room in which the old baker’s oven is located, social room, utility area with a toilet, an equipped kitchen, which preserves an old stove with two ovens and renovated storage.
– 1. FLOOR in which we come through the interior antique wooden staircase.
It consists of a hallway, a bathroom with a bathtub, a bidet and toilet(the bathroom is paved with antique brick, mosaic on the walls) and big room, size of 60,00 sqm.
– ATTIC, which is not finished (there is installation for water, electricity and central heating). 4 roof windows are built in.
2. House for guests consists of ground floor and first floor.
On the ground floor there is a boiler room with central fireplace on wood and a summer kitchen.
Outer wooden staircase leads to the floor where there is a room in the size of approx. 60,00 sqm with beds for up to 12 people and an enclosed balcony.
3. Stable with a shade in which there are 7 boxes for horses.
All horse boxes have windows and 2 boxes have exit to the lawn.
4. Mounting stable for horses, in which there are 4 boxes for horses.
The floor of the boxes is composed of a shelter, a hallway of wooden pavings. Each box has direct access to the lawn.
There are 2 more riding places on the property:
A riding area of 20m x 40m, enclosed by a wooden fence, volcanic sand (the possibility of using it in the rain or immediately after it because of very good absorption of water)
A riding area in the size of 12m x 8m, equipped with quartz sand.
The property is characterized by a positive energy position , easy to access in winter and offers many different options.
The property is suitable for lovers of animals, peace and nature, and offers the possibility of engaging in horseback riding, tourism, etc.
Also very interesting for investors who want a natural environment at a strategic location that is suitable for a wide range of activities and projects.
As a condition of purchase, the seller points out that the buyer must reimburse the seller a part of the property sale costs in the amount of 2% of the property purchase price + VAT
- Property code MF1290
- Type Land
- Price in Euros 400.000 €
- Size of land: 87500m2
- Area: City
- City: Maribor
- Energy level EI v izdelavi
(Maps may sometimes only give approximate area not precise location)
Ratings and proximity
- Ski Resort: 30 mins
- Coast: 2 hrs
- Italy: 2 hrs
- Austria: 45 mins
- Croatia: 45 mins
- Ljubljana: 1 hr